LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 8582 ADO, Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, LIC AAO & Other Vacancies: The Life Insurance Corporation has released its recruitment notification to fill 8581 various vacancies such as Assistant, Assistant Manager & Associate, Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. you can also visit LIC of India Careers or LIC Official website i.e www.licindia.in to search for the available career opportunities.
So, here we are updating the latest and upcoming LIC Recruitment notifications. hope, this page will be helpful for you to get every single LIC of India Recruitment 2019 Notification in a hassle-free manner. Hence, job seekers who wish to get a job in Life Insurance Corporation can apply for LIC Vacancy through online on this page. Read further to know details about upcoming more.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Details –
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|No of Vacancies||8581|
|Starting Date||20th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||9th June 2019|
|Last date to pay application fee||9th June 2019|
|Last date to edit application||9th June 2019|
|Last date to print your application form||24th June 2019|
|Call Letter Download||29th June 2019 onwards|
|Preliminary Exam Date||6th & 13th of July 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
LIC ADO Vacancy details – Zone Wise
|Name of the Zone||Vacancies|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
LIC ADO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Job aspirants can check LIC of India ADO Recruitment 2019 eligibility or requirements which are provided below before applying.
- It is primarily a sales supervision job
- Shortlisted candidates will need to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to a maximum number of persons.
- Candidates will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders.
- considerable movement including tours covering the entire area allotted to them is involved.
- recruitment as Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas.
- likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone.
- It is clarified that appointment as Apprentice Development Officer does not by itself confer any right on the candidates to be appointed as Probationary Development Officer.
LIC ADO Educational Qualification
- Passed any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board
LIC ADO Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
LIC ADO Salary:
- Rs.21,865/- to Rs.55,075/- per month
LIC ADO Application Fee
- Others – Rs.600/- + Transaction Charges
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.50/- + Transaction Charges
Important Links for LIC of India ADO Recruitment 2019
|LIC ADO Notification 2019 Pdf – CLICK HERE|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|LIC ADO Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|