Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019 |
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Delhi has released a Notification about Recruitment of Junior Resident.
About GTB Hospital –
Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital is the prestigious and one of largest Hospital of Govt of NCT of Delhi in the Trans-Yamuna Area(East Delhi) with 1000 beds capacity. It is a teaching hospital associated with the University College of Medical Science, University of Delhi and, therefore, also serves as a training center for undergraduate and post-graduate medical students.if you are a Medical student then this is suitable post for you.
GTB Hospital Recruitment Overview –
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Qualification Recruitment Details –
1. Qualification:-MBBS Degree from a recognized university/Institute approved by MCI.
2. Registration: The Candidates must be registered/applied with Delhi Medical Council.
3. Internship: Candidates who have completed internship before two years (14.05.2017) from the last date Submission of application are not eligible.
4. Admissible Emoluments: Rs.56,100/- + NPA in Pay Level 10 (Index-1) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
5. Tenure: Initial appointment on regular basis is for 06 months tenure, which will be extended up to 01 years after due recommendations by the concerned NOD. If no fresh Junior Residents are available, then the candidate will be selected on Adhoc & Emergent basis for a maximum period of 44 days or till the fresh incumbents join on regular basis, whichever is earlier & their appointment may be terminated earlier on join of JR’s on
Age: Age limit as on Last date of submission of application:- SC/ST – 35 Years OBC – 33 Years PH – 40 Years Unreserved – 30 years.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- unreserved & OBC Candidates & The SC/ST/PH candidates are – NIL
Document Must Carry –
1. Date of Birth certificate (X-standard paSsing board certificate)
2. Dehi Medical Council registration
3. MBBS Certificate along with mark sheets
4. Attempt certificate
5. Internship completion certificate
6. Caste certificate, if any
7. Experience certificates, if
Venue: Room No. 331, 3rd Floor; Administrative Block, GTBH, Tahirpur Rd, GTB Enclave, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
Important Note –
1. All the Ad-hoc Junior Residents working in GTB Hospital should apply for the appointment on a regular basis. The Application should be forwarded and recommended by the concerned HOD. The applications without recommendations of the HOD are liable to be rejected summarily considering their performance unsatisfactory during Ad-hoc tenure. Further, it is mentioned that after filling up of above-mentioned posts on regular basis against each category, if the posts lying vacant due to non-applying/non-availability of SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the same will be filled on ad-hoc basis against Uacant category posts.
2. However, if any candidate already working on ad-hoc basis in particular department against vacantreserved post, no further interview will be held for appointment of Junior Resident on ad-hoc basis. Further, it is mentioned that in case of nan-availability of suitable category existing ad-hoc Junior Resident Will continue.
Selection Procedure –
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply –
The applicants must report in the Room No. 331, 3rd Floor; Administrative Block, GTBH on 14.05.2019 at 09:30 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. Photocopies of all the required certificates/documents duly self-attested by the applicant must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates/documents with them at the time of interview to show the Members Of Selection Board if desired. please note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation Of offer of appointment as well as it may lead to legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code (IPC )
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|